Tuesday, October 6, 2009

World Card Making Day Creations

I wanted to share the cards I made the day after World Card Making Day (I was working Sat. so I couldn't create until Sunday) I participated in 4 of the challenges on SCS. The Unity challenge, The Stamping Bella challenge, the Flourishes challenge, and the Splitcoaststampers challenge!! :) I had such a blast! And a even got a bonus out of the deal, I was one of the winners for the Unity challenge! I can't tell you how excited I am!!! :) Thank you to Unity and Angela for my prize! :)
So here are my creations!

Unity challenge: Make a card using a quote as your main focus:

Stamping Bella challenge: Make a card focusing on what you like to do with your girlfriends:) This card also uses this past weeks Limelight Papercrafts Sketch! :)

Splitcoaststampers challenge: Make a thank you card, use chocolate, and use sketch provided

Flourishes challenge: Sketch challenge


A HUGE shoutout to Jimmi Mayo for putting together the WCMD event on SCS! I can't imagine how much work she put into that day! And also a big thank you to all the Member Companies that participated and offered up amazing prizes to participants! :)

If you would like to know any products used, just leave a comment and I will get back to you! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristen

1 comment:

Danni said...

These are all wonderful!!