Friday, October 9, 2009

I love Unity!!!!!

So as most of you know, Unity has been having a Bachelor challenge, featuring the handsome Ryan Broman! :) Each week, (for 7 weeks) Ryan gives a new challenge that he wants and everyone participates :) Week 3's challenge was to use plaid and polka dots. I automatically knew what I wanted to make when I saw the challenge! This weeks is the the Fryeburg Fair.. the biggest fair in Maine. People from tons of states come to see this fair. This fair completely inspired this card:

Supplies used:
Unity Stamp Co- July KOM- A Pocket Full Of...
Making Memories Mini Brads in Chocolate
SU kraft
My Minds Eye DP
SU hemp
Making Memories Buttons
pop dots
SU Taken With Teal ink
Colorbox chalk Chestnut Roan Ink


So today I was at the fair again (got to love those gorgeous cows! :) ) and I came home to find out..
I WON THE CHALLENGE! :) What does that mean exactly? It means I won 25 random stamps and 12 sheets of patterned paper... and I am entered to win the grand prize!!! A $500 shopping spree, $100 of patterened paper, and 6 free months of the kit of the month.
Anyone that stops by my blog knows how much I love and support this company, so for me to win this week makes me feel completely honored. To me that is the grand prize! :) I love Angela and her whole crew over at Unity. So a HUGE thank you to them! :) And congrats to Nina the runner up! :)
To play along this week, check out this post on Angela's blog! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Kristen

3 comments:

Robynccgirl said...

So exciting!!! Congrats!

Danni said...

How fun!! Congrats! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Yay Kristen!! Congrats on your WIN!! I love your card :)