Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've been tagged!

I have been slacking and keep forgetting to post this. I was tagged... 3 times!! :) woo hoo I feel special! I was tagged by Shannon, Tonya, and Bekah! Thanks ladies!
So here is what you are supposed to do:
Open your photo folder on your computer
Open the 6th folder of photos
Open the 6th picture in the folder and upload it to your blog with a description about the photo.
Then tag 6 friends. Well I must say a ton of my friends have been tagged lately, so if YOU haven't, consider yourself tagged! :)

Ok here is the 6th picture from my 6th folder:

This is when we were in Disney. We had just gotten off the Pirates Of The Carribean ride, and I put this hat on Raine. I don't think she liked it. lol. oh well. She ended up getting the pirate cup in her hand.

Well that's all for now, I will be back in a bit with a layout! :)

Kristen

1 comment:

FibreJunky said...

Yeah, she doesn't look too thrilled, but she does look adorable!!

I tried really hard to tag people who hadn't already been tagged. It was hard! I must've changed my list almost a dozen times.