Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!!!!

Alright ladies, I have to say I was laughing at your answers(I'm not mean I swear)!!!!! The picture from the layout is actually Expedition Everest at Disney World!! :) I know.. I tricked you all and I am sorry, but it was a gorgeous pic and I HAD to put it on a layout!!
This is stamp I am giving away:



And the winner is....... drum roll please......




Lisa!!!!!!!! Lisa you win this stamp!!!!! email me your addy so I can get it out to you! :)
girlslovemonsterstoo@yahoo.com Congrats!

It's kind of funny that Lisa won, because she was the only one who figured out it was a fake mountain!!!!

giving away blog candy is fun!!! :) expect me to be giving away more soon!!


Kristen

1 comment:

Scrapacat said...

You are sooo funny! I'm glad I didn't embarrass myself by continuing to guess.
~ky