Friday, March 20, 2009

HIP HOP HANGOVER!!

Hello ladies!! :) Happy hip hop hangover! This morning a made a quick card so that I could still participate, and I actually love it! :) Go figure! I should be on a time limit more often!

So anyways, here is my card!


I actually got this sentiment from when Ashley had her huge Etsy Inspired Blog Hop! :) It was a winning that I got, and I love it. Thank you Ashley! :) All of the Unity Stamp Co. sentiments are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Unity is having a huge sale this weekend!! 30% off!!! If you have been waiting to get the handles, now is the time!! I have all of them, and absolutely love them!!!!! :) The discount code is SPRING (case sensitive).

Well I know you have a lot of stops, so I won't take up all of your time.

Come back next Friday, when I will be starting a scrapbook challenge every Friday! :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Kristen

12 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

What a cute card Kristen! I'm glad you got your stamps and you like it!

Anonymous said...

You rocked this!!!

Scrapacat said...

Wow! Gotta go put my eyes back in my head now...
~ky

FibreJunky said...

Wow! I'm really glad you decided to do this because you knocked it outa the park!

Katy said...

very pretty card!

Unknown said...

Love that card! Very pretty.

Looks like you are unaffected by time limits...me....I always buckle under pressure...lol.

And the sentiment, so nice...it's the same one you used on my birthday card!

Pamela said...

great card!

Lisa H. said...

this turned out so very nice! I love the white card base.

Heather Schlatter said...

Kristen you did a great job on this challenge!!! I really like how you did the sentiment!!!

Heather

Lisa F said...

Cute card - what a great sentiment! I ordered the handles... too many people told me that I "needed" them!

Kerry said...

Great card, I love the sentiment! :)

Karen said...

Very pretty...love the swiss dots!!!