Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hip Hop Thursday!

Hello ladies! :) As you know, today is hip hop Thursday! HOORAY! This is my favorite day of the week, because I get to chat with all my fabulous friends as long as I want.
This weeks Unity Addicts challenge was brought to us by Cindi, and the challenge was to use brown, pink, orange and turquoise. This is the card I came up with! :)


I just got this stamp in the mail yesterday. I won it from VSN! :) It is the linden branch from Unity Stamp Co. woo hoo!!! You can't see in the picture, but I stamped the linden branch on the orange cardstock with versamark.

Speaking of VSN, I was chosen to be a VSN showgirl!!! :) I am so excited to be able to hostess my own challenge! This Sat. we are having a mini VSN, so if you can stop by to play along! We are also having a mini in April, and then the big one in May! woo hoo! Well that's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristen

2 comments:

Robynccgirl said...

Great card! Love these colors together. I didn't think I would but they look great!

Pasadena Mac Repair said...

This is a greaat post