Saturday, August 22, 2009

EIC 50

Hi there! :) This weeks Etsy Inspired Challenge shop is Miss Kwitty's Cottage. She has such gorgeous things in her shop, especially the ones with all the little birds! :)
Here is my inspiration piece:

And here is my layout:

Now the reason this layout came from this inspiration piece, is because when we were at Disney I took pictures of some gorgeous flowers, and the one above reminded me of them.. so I decided to make a Disney layout :)
Here is the prize Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage is giving away:

This week we have a digital stamp co. that has generously decided to sponsor this weeks prize! :) The company is called Ildi Co. They are going to be giving away 3 digital stamps of the winners choice, and also 10% of the winners next purchase from Ildi Co. Cool right?

So to play along you have to go the Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage shop, find an inspiration piece, create something incredible like I know you will, link it up to Ashley's blog, and you are entered! :) Easy peasy!

Go check out the rest of the DT! Their links are on my sidebar! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Kristen

8 comments:

Jacquel said...

You've done it again with a fab layout Kristen! Love your choice of dp.....very nice work!!!

StampinCathy said...

Your layout ROCKS! Love the colors and details of this page.

Tiff said...

Awwwwww, this is so cute!!!

Scrapacat said...

I recognize those stamps!! Cute layout!

Ashley Newell said...

What an awesome layout Kristen! I love the picture and all the sweet circles on your layout!

de said...

Sooo pretty! Love your lo, as ALWAYS!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hi! Mrs. Kwitty here...checking out what everyone is making :o) Your layout is really sweet and I'm glad that my flower could remind you of such a special trip!
Nice work!
Smiles, Karen

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Such a cute LO, Kristen. I have a family photo with that same safari Mickey! LOL! We waited in line waaaay to long for it, but it is the one character that Will HAD to have his picture with! Great job, hon! :)