Saturday, April 18, 2009

Etsy Inspired 32

Hello ladies!! :) This week there are a bunch of announcements going on with Etsy Inspired! First off, our sweet Lindsay is leaving the team. She is super duper busy, but she has been wonderful to this team and we will miss her!! *hugs* Lindsay!
Second, the Etsy Inspired Guest DT spot challenge has been extended. You have until May 1 to get all the challenges done! At that point, Ashley will make a posting asking who participate in all the challenges for the month of April!! You will get to choose whether you want to be entered to be the Guest DT for June, or if you want to enter to try to be on the permanant DT!! Awesome right?? :) Good luck to everyone who enters!!!

Onto this weeks shop!! :) This week's shop is Angel Face Designs! She has the most amazing jewelry in this shop!!!! :) I would love to have any piece from it!! This prize you could win this week for playing along this week is your choice of one of these:



Aren't they gorgeous????? So my inspiration this week came from the one above, tutu cute! :)


click to enlarge

So I have to say I am really proud of myself. I made my own DP! :) Granted.. you can't tell in the pic.. but I took that soft pink, and distressed it with the brown, and stamped the whole thing with Royal Day background by Unity Stamp Co.
I wish you could see because it is really pretty!!
Other supplies used:
ribbon-Ribbon FX
DP-MME
Brads- mini brads from making memories
flowers-from my stash (and button)
Vinyl letters- Miss Elizabeths from Dollar Tree

So that is it for today! Make sure you go check out the Angel Face Designs store!!

And the other DT members:
Ashley
Kerry
Shannon
Jackie
Tonya
Tiffany
Lee
Heather Heather's is going to be late because she has a sick little one :(
Joy
Taylor
De- our fabulous guest DT for April


Thanks for stopping by! :)
Kristen

13 comments:

de said...

Wow! Such a cute layout (and a cutie!). I love how you used the name of the necklace as the title of the page!

Jacquel said...

I love this layout Kristen...it's really nice! Everytime I see one of your pages, I get inspired to do a double layout myself!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Jacqueline said...

Love this Kristen! So cute and no doubt you can make your own dp, you rock!

Joy said...

great job, love it!

Robynccgirl said...

That is TuTu cute!! Love it!

Kerry said...

Great idea to use Tutu Cute as your title and another adorable layout!

Ashley Newell said...

I'm sure you could hear me "awwwwwing" from here! What a cute layout! I love it! Love the soft colors and the DP and the picture! Good job! And I had the same idea to use the name of the necklace as the title on the page, great minds!

Scrapacat said...

Tu cute! I love that picture, and I'm seeing more of that paper. Great color combo!
~ky

Tiff said...

What a sweet layout!!!! I need to get to my huge heap of scrappin!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great layout and the cutie in the picture is adorable!!

eryn hannig said...

your LO is darling Kristen!

Dawn M said...

great job on the challenge! cute page

Heather Schlatter said...

Awwwww Kristin,

This page and that picture is totally adorable!!!

You did a great job on this weeks inspiration!!!!!

Love it!!

Heather