Monday, April 13, 2009

Art Share/Blog Candy

Hello ladies!!! :)

So I was looking at Carole's fabulous blog, and I saw that she had posted this. Of course I wanted to receive something from her since she is so talented, so to get it I had to play along. I think this game is a great idea! :) Now hopefully someone will want something of mine! lol

Art Share/Blog Candy

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice! For you! Could be a card I am really pleased with, an altered object or something else altogether! My choice! But this offer has some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be made with you in mind, so you won't get something I already made unless I think it suits you to a T.
3. It'll be done sometime this year. I am the first to admit - I stink at sending out RAKs. I am slow slow slow - but I do get to it EVENTUALLY! So only sign up if you are patient, and please do not camp out by the mailbox waiting! :-)

4. There is a catch - you must offer this same blog candy on your blog! Let me know you're in, then re-post this on your blog and offer something you make - your choice - to the first 5 people who respond to your post. Add my name to the #1 slot on your list - I am your first participant. When you create your giveaway, you will become the first participant on the lists for the people who participate with you. Got it? :-)

So who wants to play???

1.Carole- Ramblings of a FibreJunky
2.
3.
4.
5.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kristen

No comments: