Saturday, September 12, 2009

Etsy Inspired 53!!

Thank you to everyone who joined us last week for the Etsy Inspired Birthday Bash! :)

This week we have a shop that I love! It is called Pinky's Pet Gear, and they have some GORGEOUS collars and leashes for cats and dogs! The can even custom make collars if you want some! And they are so fashionable, they even have Vera Bradley!! :)

Here is my adorable inspiration piece:


And here is my creation for the week :)



I thought this little gift set was super cute and fun! :)

The image is Lani Witch from this weeks awesome sponsor, The Digi Shack! :) They are offering up a $15 gift certificate to one lucky participant! Thank you for sponsoring the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week!

This week you are playing for a chance at a dog collar AND leash of your choice!! :) (If you have a kitty she will let you pick 2 collars instead of a leash and collar!)

All you have to do is go to the Pinky's Pet Gear, pick a inspiration piece, make something fabulous and then link it up to the Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog! And then you are entered! Easy! :)

Now go check out the rest of the Etsy Inspired Challenge DT (their links are on my side bar!!)

Thanks for stopping by this week! :)

Kristen

9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your gift set is so cute and love the collar that inspired you.

de said...

Love this Kristen! Your coloring of Lani Witch is perfect and I love the set you created!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know whose blog I was on! LOL!!!! LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! Please tell me you made a blog change? I feel like a crazy person over here!

Your card IS AWESOME too!

Ashley Newell said...

Kristen! This is soooo cute! I love it! What a darling set!

Scrapacat said...

Cute! A little different from your usual box, which I like! You need to do a few more cards now and then. ~ky

Anonymous said...

Look how cute! I love the torn edges and damask pattern! :-)

Kerry said...

Very cute! I love what you did with the edges of the witch panel.

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Kristen! I love that image and how you colored her...awesome work!!

Lee said...

Cute, Cute Kristen!!! I love the colors you chose!!