Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hey There Cupcake!


So I got some awesome new Unity Stamps in the mail and wanted to use them! I love the "Cupcakes A'La Yummy" set so I knew I wanted to ink it up right away so I decided to use it on the customer challenge this week on the Unity forum at Splitcoaststampers. This weeks challenge was to create a card using the sketch we were given and as you can see-------->

this is what I came up with!

I realized after starting this blog that I probably won't be able to update it as much as I like, but I will do it as much as I can. I didn't realize how much the things that I am going through are taking a toll on me. But, I am just going to take it day by day and try not to worry so much! :) So thanks for visiting today, I really appreciate it!
Kristen!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Your card is so pretty with the colours you used, and so sweet with the scalloped edge and other design details you incorporated! Kudos for you for inking up your new stamps and making your wonderful card for today's challenge!!! I'm glad to hear you are adjusting your expectations so they work for *you*. Your blog is a fun way to share your creations with us, and we will always be here! :)

The Sonboul's said...

You are the winner of my hip hop commenter ;) head over to
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=387055 for more info and email your info to
ERYN

ERYN@UNITYSTAMPCO.COM

with your prize in the subject line

ENJOY ;)

Unknown said...

thats is so pretty, i love the bright cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

Kristen, Came over to check out your blog! I love your cupcake card! I love cupcakes and your cards is so cute!! Great job! Blessings ~ Kim

Kathy H said...

Hey there cupcake...them cupcakes look pretty yummy!